You must be wondering for what I should write here. Well, stupid me, it's been 4 years or more; we've known each other. And also... uhm, I'm too lazy to count, probably since 2010 until the early of 2012 you really drove me like a mad-stupid-lady. But luckily now I've got myself back. I could stand on my feet without any thoughts that I might lose someone anymore.
You should've thought that, I was so stupid, silly, or what - since I waited you for years, but you let those feelings die actually. It's thanks to you, that I couldn't feel any spark anymore- the butterflies once you gave to me are all dead. Probably it scared another living butterflies so I couldn't even like anybody for such a long period time. Yeah, I like some of those guys but it always turned me to you in the end. That was the time for you to laugh, eh?
Okay, to make it simpler I just want to tell you, through this I'll explain why my stupidity ruined you (OH really? did it?). I AM SORRY for letting myself once came into your life and ruined your happiness. You shouldn't be sorry, anyway, please blame my immaturity as a foolish Junior High student when all those crazy things happened. I should've let you go; that was you really really really want me to do, right? So you could flee from the pain without any regrets. I didn't find them in your eyes. That's why it really hit me - that I was the blame on this story.
Well, you might find this as a kind of hatred feelings, but I don't mean that. I DO NOT HATE YOU. In spite, I AM SORRY, in order to keep your pride high as A MAN. (lol this). Also I won't bring this up to any conversation between you and me; in case if we accidentally meet up, and yeah.. just like you've done before, just pretend that there was nothing between us, nothing to remember nor forget. I've learned too much and it's really thanks to you for making me grow up :)
Just remember our old days when we were friends. Uhm... but really, were we? ;)
So I don't want you to misunderstand any of what I've done, really, if this situation fits the best to you, so just stay. I don't want to add any names to my enemy list lol.
I heard you've found a new one? Good for you.
Good bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS :) I need them much. I'll reply soon. ♥